27 February 2017

My latest Painter in Residence: Jonathon Marc Mendes!


I am beyond thrilled to announce that my latest Painter in Residence: Jonathon Marc Mendes!

Based in Lincolnshire, UK, I am sure that lots of you know his work, which he shares over on his Facebook page, Jonathon Marc Mendes - Painted Love. Over the years, I have loved seeing his confidence in his own ability grow, and here you can see just a few of the projects that I have enjoyed seeing from him recently.






Jonathan is a supremely talented painter whose work spans many different styles, and is at once both steeped in history and yet utterly suited to modern interiors.

The work that he has created as my Painter in Residence is unlike any of his work that I have seen previously. I cannot wait to share the projects with you, the first which will be revealed very, very soon!

Keep an eye out on my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter page: @anniesloanhome to keep up to date with my Painters in Residence!

Yours,

Annie

8 comments:

  1. Excellent choice. Jonathon inspires us all with his beautiful work. I would travel to the UK JUST to take his class.
    Carole - Toronto Shabby Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan is such a cool, humble, helpful guy. I am so glad that he's been recognised for the genius that he is. He's an incredibly gifted person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bev, will I be seeing you at the Makers and Painters Market with Annie in November?

      Delete
  3. I'm trying to decoupage a piece of fabric to the top of my table.
    Can someone tell me the steps??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work, what a dream come true this would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jonathan, I always knew you would do well and your talent is amazing, you were meant for this recognition from showing us your first piece!

    ReplyDelete