16 July 2015

Paint it, love it, share it...

I love nothing more than seeing your painted projects and finding out what products, colours and techniques you've all been using. For a while now, I've been looking for a way of bringing together the most creative, unique and individual painted projects that you have been creating using my products.

Take a look at the video below of how crafty creator Allison, modern mama Kat, and first homemakers Libby and Dave have all used Chalk Paint® decorative paint and other Annie Sloan products to make something their own. Feeling inspired? Then why not start your own project!

For your opportunity to win £100s of Annie Sloan products, including a hand-drawn illustration (by me!) of your winning project*, get creative and share your Annie Sloan inspired masterpiece in my new Made It My Own with Annie Sloan gallery.


What will you create? I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!


Yours, Annie

*18+. T&Cs apply. See www.AnnieSloan.com/mimo for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment